Are you dying to know the content of a “deleted” whatsapp message you received . Here’s a simple trick to do that
A few years ago, a new feature arrived on the messaging application Whatsapp. The latter allows its users to delete messages within seven minutes ( 07 ) after they are sent. However, do these messages really disappear from the phone after deletion?
Anyway, you are often very curious to know what was on the deleted message. For this purpose, Google playstore has many applications that allow you to read deleted messages, including the Whatisremoved+ application shown above.
- First, open Google Play Store and search for the application> download and install it
- Then accept its terms and conditions and allow access to notifications
- After that, choose WhatsApp from the list of applications to read the deleted messages
- And here it is ready, now every time someone sends and deletes messages, it will inform you
- Then, when you want to read the deleted WhatsApp message, open its notification and click on the “Deleted” tab
Apart from WhatsRemoved+, there are also many other apps that can help you see WhatsApp deleted messages by sender. At the same time, note that only works on Android smartphones.