We respect the intellectual property of others and are committed to resolving any potential disputes amicably.
If you believe that any of our content is being illegally hosted without your permission as the legal owner, please feel free to send us your complaint as we will be prepared to act accordingly.
As a reminder, Section 512(c)(3)(A) of the DMCA requires that, when reporting copyright infringement, the notice of infringement must contain the following:
– A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
– A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that we have violated your rights as a content owner, please contact us using this contact form.